[[ *]]

Friday, June 02, 2006



Sigh. I have to agree with Lydia. Putting up a strong front can be real tiring sometimes. Maybe that is what i am feeling now. Tired. Just plain tired. I am trying to be strong in front of everyone. I am trying to be cheerful. I am trying to hide my emotions and be happy in front of people. I am trying, I really am.

But i have a feeling that i am going to crumble inside anytime soon. I cannot take it any longer. It just seems too tough for me. Everything is in a mess. My heart is physically painful. i do not know how to express this kind of feeling. Maybe it is because there are too much emotions inside me. So many thoughts going through my head. I feel numb at times. As though someone had knocked all the wind out of me.

I need you to be strong for me. I need you to be there for me. I don't think I am expecting too much am I? Sigh. Maybe I am really too demanding and expecting too much that I myself do not realise. I apologise. I am sorry.

How I wish I could go to sleep now and wake up with all my troubles gone.


[[ . ]]* |12:08 AM|