[[ *]]

Saturday, June 03, 2006



Thanks for slamming the door in my face. I appreciate it A LOT. Stop asking me to study. Please just shut up already! I have had enough of all these. What is the point when the holidays have just started not long ago and that I have two more months till school re-opened? I do not think that if I studied now, I will remember them when school starts. I said I will study already. Stop pushing me. Stop it already!

Feeling that things are complicated, but not realizing that I am the one complicating things. Sigh. It is not that I want to. I can’t help it. Sorry that you have to be the outlet for my frustrations. Sorry if I have hurt your feelings. That is one of the reasons why I do not like to speak up. Because I know that it will come out the wrong way. Or somehow or another it will appear to be something which I had totally not intended it to be. Sigh.

Sinking into depression is not good. I will try to pull myself out of this shit soon. Thinking that I am in shit now, someone else might be in deeper shit than I am. Maybe that will make me want to work harder and get my life back on track.

Looking at the old messages and photos that we shared brought back great memories. Those teasing, name calling, silly faces and small little actions are greatly missed. Guess the fault lies with me. Will to change for the better. I need time. Give me some time please. Sigh. Let me get my back my old self first. Things will be better. I promise.



This just made me smile. =)

Realized that my posts have become too boring and depressing!

Hope that everything will be back to normal soon.


[[ . ]]* |11:50 PM|