Monday, September 24, 2007
Haven’t done anything for the past 2 days. Out with some of the BN people in the afternoon and had a birthday celebration in the evening yesterday. Damn. But it was fun meeting up with the people.
It was raining so heavily this morning that I didn’t want to get out of bed. But I promised my ahma that I will be going home for lunch. Missed her a lot. Daddy left for china again this afternoon. Sigh. I miss my laopeh!
I want to do so many things!
I want to go shopping.
I want to buy shorts.
I want to buy nail polishes.
I want to buy tops.
I want to have Jack’s Place set lunch.
I want to have Fish & Co’s baked salmon.
I want to have Ben&Jerry’s ice cream.
I want to have Vilage’s creeps and waffles.
I want to have my ahma’s cooking everyday!
I need to start studying.
I need to start doing my tutorials.
I need to start watching my webcasts.
I need to wake up from my slumber.
Going back to hall soon and start camping in the library.
Wake up, bathe, breakfast, library, lunch, library, dinner, room, sleep.
The cycle repeats.
[[ . ]]* |12:10 AM|