Sunday, September 16, 2007
Saturday was well spent! :)
Woke up at 8 and headed to the library to study! Haha. I’m actually studying on a Saturday. Went through about half the lecture notes for Fluid Mechanics. Continued with some parts of Heat Transfer. Miss Lim will not be stupid anymore!
Left about 330 and went back to slack in my room. Got ready and headed to Marina Square for dinner at Kenny Rogers! Haven’t dined there in a longggg time. The macaroni and cheese, sweet corn and muffin were still as good. That satisfied my stomach! Haha. Wanted to get the pair of black patent heels at C&K, but was strongly discouraged. Damn. They had it in my size can! :( sadness. Sigh hope a nicer pair will come along.
I want to go shopping! I want to get a nice pair of heels, the pretty off white big bag I saw at Zinc, shorts from Bugis Village, more OPI nail polishes, more shoes! Suddenly in love with footwear and bags. Hahah. Grant me my wish please!!
A few items that I have recently received are my AE polka dotted flats and threadless shirts! 3 more shirts to go including the Grouchy shirt. Waited almost 2 months for that particular shirt and its still NOT here.

Sigh, so many things to do tonight. Wash my HUGE load of clothes, mop the floor, clean the table, arrange those chapalang things everywhere, tutorial, and of course, watching tv!
One more week till recess week. I have to work harder!
[[ . ]]* |3:17 PM|