[[ *]]

Thursday, September 13, 2007



Super tired! Hmm we lost 2-1 in the IBG volleyball finals just now. Close match! Last set was 13-15, but it was a game well played. cos only 3 of us knew how to play as compared to the other team. and best of all, I got to exercise! hahaha.

Met yilin and yongsheng last Saturday to study, but I couldn’t get much in. It was fun catching up with them though. Was very surprised when Yilin messaged me in the afternoon, cause she had changed her number and none of us knew of it! Hope there will be more study sessions soon.

Went to town with JiaYing yesterday! Haha. We actually only see each other only once a year, but I am very happy that we can still maintain the strong friendship that we have. 16 years. We shopped around Far East before heading to Pasta Cafe for lunch. the A La Salmon with pesto(?) cream sauce was very nice. Should try it. Saw this off white big tote bag at FE, very pretty! but i put it down after i saw the price tag. -.- and the pair of heels i liked at C&K was sold out! Damn. Anyway, we finally caught Ratatouille! Emile was very cute can! Hahaha. The trailer was out many months ago and was supposed to watch it with someone else..


I love this picture.

After which, JiaYing and me went to the neoprint shop at Heerens and helped ourselves to the machines, using our cameras of cos. Will upload photos when she has sent me hers. :)



I know I’m slow, but I just started to love the song by
Fergie – Big(er) Girls Don’t Cry.
Like some parts of the lyrics. Somehow relates childhood to love life. Cute. :)

It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry

Like the little school mate in the school yard
We'll play jacks and uno cards
I'll be your best friend and you'll be mine Valentine
Yes you can hold my hand if you want to
'Cause I want to hold yours too
We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds
But it's time for me to go home
It's getting late, dark outside
I need to be with myself and center, clarity
Peace, Serenity

Time to move on and forget. Trying hard!

Another week is almost over. ByeBye week 5. Time, please slow down. I need time to catch up with my lectures, tutorials and LABS!

Wish me luck!


[[ . ]]* |10:11 PM|