[[ *]]

Tuesday, September 18, 2007



Talked with Lydia for almost 2 hours last night! Haha. I really miss talking to her. It was late and I couldn't laugh and talk loudly. :( I don’t want neighbours knocking on my door. Haha.

Thanks for calling and spending your precious sleeping time talking to this nut here. Haha. Just missing hall days.
Miss the past where she was just 5 steps away from me.
Miss talking and laughing loudly like we’re the only people on earth.
Miss nua-ing on her bed as and when I like.
Miss trying to squeeze her pink pig.
Miss cooking supper and then complain we’re fat.
Miss the non-stop MSN-ing even though we’re one room apart.
Miss whining and complaining.
Miss being vain and doing mani and pedi.
Thanks for being rabbit’s bff.
Thanks for always helping us in the past.
Thanks for just being there for me.
Thanks for not laughing at me being a crybaby.

Haha. Just feeling thankful to have her as such a good friend. Really. :)

Don’t forget our promise ah! Haha. We were discussing the future of our kids. YES, even without a husband. Haha. So now, our motivation is to get an ideal husband. Lol.

My daughters will have big boobs and medium sized eyes. Her sons will have super small eyes that my daughter will love. Not forgetting, he must be older than my daughter, and not be anything starting with the letter ‘R’. If they get married, their kid’s eyes wouldn’t be as small as the father’s. After which, we would buy a huge house and all of us will stay there.

Ok it was late into the night and we were talking cock. But it was FUN talking cock! Hahah. We couldn’t stop laughing. This time, we ARE going KTV next week. Haha. The only person whom I don’t mind going out of tune when I’m singing. I think we will lose our voice man. Lol. I can't wait! Haha.

i love my PTL :)



[[ . ]]* |11:37 AM|