[[ *]]

Sunday, October 14, 2007



My bigass sister asked me to blog. -.-

Nothing much to blog about in the first place. As usual, life's filled with more downs than ups. Someone asked me why am i always making myself feel sad. Hmm. I'm too pessimistic for my own good. I always think about the negative side to everything. Seldom would i even think about how things/events would make me happy.

From now onwards, I'll just concentrate on my studies. Maybe just stay in the library until late then come back for dinner. Yup, guess I should do just that. I don't feel motivated at all. Ok, this coming week will be a better one. I will make it better! :)

Went out yesterday. Haven't felt like that in a long time. Caught the movie 'The Brave One' followed by dinner at Suki Sushi! The soft-shell crabs were damn nice la! haha. :) Realised that I haven't been shopping much in stores these few months. All my money's spent on food and online shopping! hahaha. It is always fun to receive mail. :)

Lots to study! Exams are coming pretty soon. :(
My heart is weak I admit.
The feeling like it is being stabbed a million times. Or the feeling it has like shattered glass.
I guess it is starting to build a defence. It will be stronger slowly.


[[ . ]]* |1:25 PM|