Sunday, October 07, 2007
Time really flies!! It is already week 8. I better start pulling up my socks.
Attended Aron’s wedding last Saturday at a spa around Bishan/AMK area. Forgot the exact name. Well, only Dominique, Yilin, Jingting and me went for our batch! But anyhow, the couple was very sweet. The decorations were very nice and so were the very cute cupcakes. Oh and they had a lady who was playing the harp!
Last week passed in a blur. Good and not so good things happened. Rushed my stupid lab report. Didn’t know that it was so tough la! Boo. More things to do this coming week and I have to attend all my tutorials! And another lab on Friday. Sadness. Work load is piling up! I have to jiayou!
Had the first volleyball training on Friday and I’m totally worn out. I haven’t been exercising since the last IHG and now I’m aching all over. Seriously. And as usual, I’m super duper lousy. Sometimes I wonder where was the confidence I had a few years ago. Sigh. Practice lor.
Attended PTL’s 21st birthday party yesterday. You see all the hall people again. Somehow the feeling was different. Yup. I miss the level 6 short wing. Hope you like the present and had a fun time! Love ya!
Really hope that things will start to work out soon. I will work hard.
A sigh of relief.
[[ . ]]* |5:35 PM|