[[ *]]

Monday, November 12, 2007



My stupid nose has been dripping since morning. Slept the whole day and I still feel like sleeping! ARGHS. Just realised that the test is only 30 minutes and mine is the first slot at 10am. Great. Start early, end early. I can't wait. After which, should be study session in the library with ptl! :) haha.

Rainy day = Moody day. I get agitated at everything. :(

Got back the project we did for SS. Hmm grades were still alright. I should have done more. But well, okay la.

I want to shop online! But they don't have the sprees that I want.

Everyday is a dread. I hope that everything will be over soon.

My brain isn't functioning.

I shouldn't have cut my hair. Now I look like a boy. Or like some say, one shouldn't cut their hair before exams cos they might 'cut the smartness' away. Well. Was so tempted to cut it short.

Random.


[[ . ]]* |8:47 PM|