[[ *]]

Wednesday, December 05, 2007



I will make sure that even though I might be dying in the middle of the night, I will not visit a clinic/hospital. I think the intense pain will subside after banging my head against the wall a few times. It was an expensive experience.

Haven’t been doing anything constructive since the end of examinations. Have bought one top, three dresses and one pair of heels. Hahaha. Total damage: $128.50
I am going to survive on grass for the rest of the month.

Looking forward to Thursday! :)

Was supposed to go overseas, but now fatty lim says otherwise. Or Sentosa would be a good choice too, since its over-the-sea. -.- He would rather get me a phone than let me go overseas. It is the experience leh. The furthest I have been to with my friends was KL 2 years ago. :( Anyway, I can’t decide which phone to get! So used to my lok kok 700i already. But it doesn’t lag, doesn’t spoil when dropped on the floor and can act as a brick. Good old phone!

Needs to look on the bright side of things.


[[ . ]]* |1:02 PM|