[[ *]]

Wednesday, January 23, 2008



PTL surprised me last evening! Haha. I was super happy la! Didn’t expect her to drop by. :) Headed to Vivo for dinner at Sushi Teh. Ordered salmon sashimi, soft shell crab, meat gyoza, unagi sushi and that big prawn with mango and roe on the top! The food was damn good! Wanted to get some B&Js after dinner but I took too long to buy my top. Sorry!!



Thanks girl for being so patient with me. Haha. I know I can be quite mafan while choosing which one to buy. Anyway, I love you! You’re the best la! Hahaha.

Sometimes, I really miss staying in Shears. I miss the laughter and company of the people. Lydia and Xiuyi with their ‘yi tuan rou’ and ‘***’, Mae busy online shopping and busy running into rooms gossiping, Delfine and her vulgarities, HuiJing and her slowness in everything. I still remembered once where I was so down, Lydia Mae HuiJing accompanied me to Fong Seng, cracked jokes and made me laugh. It really cheered me up a lot. Though I don't really show it, but everyone is deeply appreciated. :)




But here at TH, I’m mostly alone in my room, self-entertaining. Don’t really feel like talking to the small ones. And sometimes, I am just not in the mood to entertain. Trainings have also become a chore.

Well, one thing I know Pris will be very happy to hear, I’VE STARTED ON MY TUTORIALS ALREADY! Hahaha. I’ll join u in the library next week onwards ok.

Laoer’s results will be out on Thursday. Sorry that I can’t accompany you to collect. All the best ok! With lots of love from your lao da.

Life’s been good! and I'm sure it will get better. :)


[[ . ]]* |12:13 AM|