Monday, January 28, 2008
Saw this quiz on Jocelin's blog and decided to take it.
The Five Love Languages
My primary love language is probably
Quality Timewith a secondary love language being
Physical Touch.
Complete set of results
| Quality Time: | | 9 |
| Physical Touch: | | 8 |
| Acts of Service: | | 6 |
| Words of Affirmation: | | 6 |
| Receiving Gifts: | | 1 |
Information
Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.
Take the quizThough I love to receive gifts, I do feel that spending quality time together is also important. Not forgetting communication between the couple. And who doesn’t love hugs! I know I do. It makes me happy. :) From the looks of the test, guess I'm a difficult girl to please, but it is good to have everything in moderation. Well, at least you know you don't have to spend too much money on gifts!
It has been more than one week and I’m glad that I’m still coping fine expect for the occasional hiccups once in a while. Time flies.
Though I am smiling on the outside, does not mean I’m smiling on the inside. The hurt and disappointment cannot be forgotten just like that. 两年说长不长,说短不短。All the memories, all the times spent together. It will still be part of my memories. Still learning to let go.
Being able to erase everything in just 7 days just goes to show my importance to him. I was never important in the first place! Cos someone else is.
Words are cheap. So cheap that it is
worthless.
Read Charlene’s blog. I can relate to what she says. How true.
Soon, Chinese New Year will come and be gone before you know it.
Ahma cooked Lor Mee last Saturday and I had guests! Charlene, Xing Yi, Jon, Ken and Marc, but Marc didn’t get to taste the Lor Mee though cos he left half way. Anyway, they loved the food and my ahma loved the compliments. Hehe. No la, she is happy when people love her food. Sat around and chatted. Jon is a nice guy, very out-going and friendly. XingYi and Jon is a cute couple. Haha. Headed to Bugis after that but didn’t manage to buy anything. Sadness.
Another round of shopping this weekend before CNY is here!
Steamboat next Monday. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10:33 pm
ANOTHER SURPRISE FROM PTL AND AUNTYORE JUST NOW! hahaha. I was super shocked to see them standing outside my room la! They were trying to hide in my room to scare me. lol. Anw I'm super happy and i feel so loved! :) Headed to West Coast Macs for dinner. Time seem to pass very fast when you have great company and having fun. Wish time could slow down so we could have spent more time together! hahah. I LOVE BOTH OF YOU! Thanks for taking time out to have dinner with me. Luckily don't have to eat lousy hall food. Haha. Really appreciate what you girls are doing for me. I will be strong ok! :) Thanks!! What would life be without both of you! L.O.L
[[ . ]]* |3:21 PM|