Sunday, January 20, 2008
Sometimes, it would be better to let go than to hold on tightly to something you know will not work out.
NO ONE, with the exception of my daddy, has pointed a finger right in my face and shy of a slap. This I will not accept. Tolerance and accommodation was to the limit. I could give in to almost everything but not when someone uses force on me. The look in the eyes, the body language says all.
The disappointment I could not bear.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School has been quite alright for now. Tutorials start next Monday so I guess I’ll have to start making the library my next best friend. I will do my best to pull up what’s left of my pathetic CAP.
Met up with Charlene MeiChin and JieHua last Tuesday for dinner at ‘Out of the Pan’. Food was good and so was the company. :) JieHua was as usual, the last to reach. Haha. Now we know why he was never a guy in our eyes. After which we headed to Ben & Jerry’s for ice cream! Haha. Catching up was good. I really miss the old days. Another dinner next Tuesday to celebrate Char’s birthday.
I miss LOL! Lydia’s having IA and aunty ore busy with IHG. Haha. I think I’m the only slack one around. Let’s meet up for dinner soon ya. :)
Chinese New Year is around the corner and I haven’t gotten my clothes yet. I guess after all of us has grown up, it doesn’t seem as ‘fun’ as compared to when we were young. But I’m looking forward to more gathering with friends. I would love to recycle my clothes, it saves a lot of money!
Mummy has been very nice. She paid for my online shopping. Hehe. :p 2 bras and 3 tops for $69.48. Cheap cheap! The numbers in my back account has been declining. I really need to save.
And lastly, I LOVE MY AHMA! Haha. She is damn funny. I called back last Friday to ask how she is. The next sentence she said was ‘AIYAH I’M WATCHING TV LA. DON’T DISTURB ME. I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ALREADY. WHY SO MANY DAYS NV CALL BACK?!’ All in Hokkien. Well, at least I know someone misses me at home.
Randomness.
[[ . ]]* |1:20 PM|