Monday, February 25, 2008
Just when I thought I was strong enough, you had to make my world crumble.
I might sound bitter but I really am disappointed. You claimed that you love me, but living on love alone cannot sustain the relationship, hence you decided not to salvage ours. So what have we been doing for the past two years?! If it
wasn’t ‘love’, we
couldn’t have lasted that long. And that you respected my decision to break up?
*Deep in thoughts. Swirls fingers through hair* Time to eat up your own words. I have concluded that it was just a convenient excuse. Period.
I had a feeling right from the start, was just waiting for it to happen. True I was crushed, but what else could I do. Right? I admit that I’m not over the relationship, yet. I feel disappointed and very sad about it. But so? I am entitled to be sad over it. I have emotions. I can cry and mope over it all I want. It is my choice of how I want to react and control. Don’t expect me to just get over it like that. SNAP. And
doesn’t mean I’m sad about the issue, my life is over. It is not. I’m still a happy girl most of the time. At least I have learnt a valuable lesson from the whole episode. Lectures given, labs done, tutorials over.
Char you get what I mean.
Sunday was fun at my grandma’s place. Baby Kai
Jian was there. My cousin's son. First time I see him and he’s really super cute!
Hmm he has
girly features though. Cute nonetheless. :) My grandma is one very lucky and fortunate lady. She has 23 grandchildren, inclusive of spouses, and 11 great-grandchildren, with one more on the way.
Wah really lucky. I also want.
Haha.

Met
Anli on Saturday!
Wah I haven’t met her in the longest time la. And I miss you Miss Lin!
Hahaha. Life’s never dull with her around. Walked around town, then went to Starbucks to take spastic pictures. We have to improve and learn to take even more funny pictures
ok!
Hahah. Movie date soon! :)
paisae I
koped the photo from you.
Haha.


Term break is here. Which means I really need to study hard and catch up with my tutorials and notes. Starting tonight! No more excuses. Wish me luck!
Looking forward to the rest of the week! :)
[[ . ]]* |7:09 PM|