[[ *]]

Friday, February 22, 2008



Happy Birthday.

----------------------

Today was hell. Had two tests which I totally didn’t know how to do. Tikam-ed the MCQ and wrote rubbish for the essay. I’m so dead.

We won the finals for IHG volleyball! :) It was a very close fight for all three sets. Were behind by a few points but managed to get them back. A lot of unforced errors on our side. My fault for some. And BOTH my calf cramped half way into the third set. -.- My threshold of pain is like NIL. The girls have come a long way since the start of training last semester. I’m glad we made it through. The fighting spirit in the team is really commendable. Cheers to us!

My friend’s boyfriend proposed to her! How sweet. :) She’s the first among my friends who is Mrs-to-be. I want carrots too!

Can’t wait to go home this weekend.


[[ . ]]* |12:52 AM|