[[ *]]

Sunday, February 03, 2008



Sometimes, I wonder, how are you able to sleep well every night after what has happened. Does it not bother you at all? Do you feel bad or sorry for scolding your girlfriend vulgarities? Do you have a conscience? Do you care? Do you miss me? Did u even love me in the first place? I guess not. Otherwise, I would have heard from you by now.

Now I fully understand the meaning of ‘jue’, how heartless one can be. I bet you couldn’t wait to go chase that girl back. I remember vividly one sentence you told me after we have gotten back together, ‘Don’t make me regret choosing you over her.’ I felt so insulted. Wasn’t the reason supposed to be because you love me and not cos you think I might be better than her? You have your chance now. All the best.

"Never look back," we said
How was I to know I'd miss you so
Loneliness up ahead, emptiness behind
Even though time may find me somebody new

I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know

Bruised and battered by your words
Dazed and shattered now it hurts
Haven't I always loved you

So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

Out of sight, out of mind.


[[ . ]]* |1:27 AM|