Friday, February 29, 2008
This week has passed relatively fast. It is already Friday! Then mid-terms would come soon. Damn.
Studied at West Coast Macs for two nights till about 3 plus. Surprisingly, I could still stuff some information into my puny brain. The worst? I BLOODY HELL READ THE WRONG ARTICLE FOR HISTORY. And I hate readings. Ya, so you can imagine how frustrated I was after finding out.
I miss the playground. I miss Lydia playing that swing swing thingy with me. (HuiJing you should try too haha) I miss the three of us just sitting at Macs and talking away. Time flies when you’re having fun. Next time, we can try ‘strolling by the sea’. Lol.
Met up with both of the girls yesterday. Though it was only for a short two hours, but it was fun! We talked as if the food court belonged to us. Haha. Meet up again soon ok. We’ll dress prettyyy and take funny photos. :)

It is always nice to have good company. :)
[[ . ]]* |12:53 PM|