[[ *]]

Monday, February 18, 2008



This week is going to be a busy week. Two tests and one report all due on Thursday. I’m so dead.

Went home on Saturday night for dinner and to see my ahma. I miss her. During weekdays, her routine would be, get up, bathe, breakfast, nap, cook lunch, nap, watch her Taiwan dramas, cook dinner, watch tv, sleep. Really would want to bring her out, but my parents always object cos we would need to bring her wheel chair. I just pray for good health for her.

Talking to Charlene always make me look at things from a different view. I guess I really was that naive in the past. I gave in too much to everything. I compromised myself to someone whom I am not just to avoid an argument. Yes, I might be demanding at times, but shouldn’t we talk things out? I grew up along the way, they didn’t and expect me to forever be that 19 year old girl. No longer can they ‘handle’ me and tell me that I have changed.

I haven’t.

Been listening to Cao Ge’s songs. This heart wrenching feeling I have seems all too familiar. It would be exactly a month on the 19th of February. I dread taking the bus home myself. I dread sleeping every night.

我知道伤心不能改变什么
那么让我诚实一点
诚实难免有不能控制的宣泄
只有关上了门不必理谁


紧紧相依的心如何 say goodbye
你比我清楚还要我说明白
爱太深会让人疯狂的勇敢
我用背叛自己
完成你的期盼

把手放开不问一句 say goodbye
当作最后一次对你的溺爱
冷冷清清淡淡今后都不管
只要你能愉快

But I miss/need you more than I missed/needed you before
And now where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me just when I needed you most
Left me just when I needed you most.


[[ . ]]* |2:10 AM|