[[ *]]

Sunday, March 09, 2008



I HATE flying cockroaches! They should be extinct! Last night, this huge, fat, disgusting one decided to explore my room and scared the shit out of me. Damn. Why didn’t it just fly into the fan and then smash against the wall and die! Then, I’ll have to disinfect my whole room. Damn again. Anyway its dead. Thanks to my neighbour. Muahaha.

I realized recently that my level of tolerance for certain matters have dropped drastically.

Met Anli yesterday before gathering with the rest at Timbre to celebrate Wei Jie’s birthday. I think we’re getting bored in town. There’s nothing to buy and nothing interesting to look at. :( Went to Coffee Bean instead to just relax and chat. Love talking to her. Somehow, we know that we wouldn’t be judge on what we say. And well, cos we think alike! Yeah to old friends! Haha. STEP UP 2 SOON OK!

Wah we had a difficult time just trying to find Timbre la! Went around in circles at SMU area thanks to Wei Jie’s very detailed instructions. When Anli finally spotted the Timbre sign, we were screaming and laughing in the car, cos we found the place! Wah liao really not easy to spot the sign can.

The ambience was nice, the pizza was good, and the company was great. :)








Enough of fun. Time to start the engine!

----------------------------------------------

Do head to www.moco-spree.blogspot.com for WetSeal and Forever 21 sprees! :)


[[ . ]]* |3:05 PM|