Wednesday, March 05, 2008
I love talking to Miss
Quah! :) I know that I have said this before, but she really does make me look at things from a different view. We discuss about random topics, laugh at random statements, do random things together, and just being there for each other. Why must you be attached? It would be such a pity that we’re not together,
XingYi too.
We don’t have to arrange for a meet up weeks before, as long as it happens that both of us are free,
tadah! We go out! Impromptu manicure and pedicure sessions cause we want to do it. There’s no need for a schedule. And there is not right or wrong in the views we hold. One has got to be open while talking to her. Otherwise her words might pierce you like a sword.
Muahaha.
Anyway, here's my
bestest friend.
Haha. Been lazy to take photos recently. Old already la.
[[ . ]]* |2:29 AM|