Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I went shopping today! Hahaha. Impromptu meeting with Anli at IMM. First time I was at the Esprit outlet store and the clothes there are so much cheaper as compared to the stores. Bought 2 tops for only $37.80 and they’re pretty. :) Anli bought a clutch and a belt. Hopefully would be able to get the leather belt I reserved. Haven’t shopped in a store in a long time.
It is not funny having a flying cockroach in your room. Especially when I have had TWO in my room in TWO weeks. And that’s not the worst. I don’t know where the recent one is. Hopefully it has found its way OUT of my room. My daddy really loves me. He told me this after I told him about the cockroach, “Good ma, catch and eat it. Good for the brain.” My mum told me the same thing. -.-
Exams are coming! Studying at Macs is conducive and fattening. I’m becoming a ball. But I need to study. Sian.
I MISS PTL!! I don't think I'll ever need a boyfriend anymore. Hahaha. :)
And I miss my family too. Haven’t been home for two weeks.
I miss talking to my ahma.
I miss disturbing the monkeys especially the fat one.
I miss whining to my mummy.
I miss stepping on baby’s bolster.
I miss home cooked food.
I miss the peeled cut apples.
I miss the monkey trying to wake me up.
I miss Mr Lim dancing in front of the television trying to distract us.
I miss listening to Mr Lim making fun of my mummy.
I miss my bed!

[[ . ]]* |7:41 PM|