Sunday, April 27, 2008
Miss Lim is a happy girl! :)
What a contrast from a year ago.
My 21st was supposed to be filled with happiness and love. Instead, I cried buckets.
This year, it was tears of joy. I know I’m going to sound mushy, but I really felt very loved.
Thanks Lydia Huijing Xiuyi Charlene Laoer Anli Yilin Chuanming for taking time out to come all the way to NUS to surprise me. I was waiting for Lydia and Huijing to meet me for lunch. The next thing i knew, I saw Chuanming outside my door holding a cake, Anli along the corridoor, Charlene and Laoer walking down the stairs, Lydia Huijing Xiuyi and Yilin behind. I was speechless.
Thanks for making my day and making me feel special. :)
And thanks to those who wished me.
I really do appreciate it.
Thanks for the presents and to laoer, sorry for burning a hole in ur pocket. Haha.
Time to use the new waterbottle and discard the old!
Back to the books!
[[ . ]]* |10:38 PM|