Wednesday, April 16, 2008
This is what Mr Lim does when he’s bored in his hotel room.





He is super funny la. Oh and he said that middle stick with the brown wrapped base is Dunhill. :D

Another day when he was trying to irritate the hell out of me. He placed his smelly feet next to my arm! Mummy couldn't be bothered about him.
Finally made a trip down to IKEA on Monday but they didn’t have the boxes that I wanted!! In the end I bought 4 other smaller boxes to contain my smaller items/rubbish/whatnots. Waste of money. My mum is going to flip when she sees the amount of clothes that I have, with a few more on the way. Lol.
Exams in less than two weeks! HELP!
Was at West Coast Macs studying last night until this lady came up and told us that they were closing from 12am to 7am for some maintenance! Damn. So my friend drove to East Coast. It was freezing there can, a total contrast from WC. The guy beside me was wearing jacket, track pants, socks and shoes. And I was wearing shorts, teeshirt and slippers. -.- Proof of how cold it was.
SEE! It was between pink and purple! and i have never seen this colour on the box appear before. It was so cold i could hardly write let alone concentrate. So, i packed up about 330 and waited for my friend to finish studying.

Randomness.
[[ . ]]* |4:15 PM|