[[ *]]

Thursday, May 29, 2008



Realised that I haven’t blogged in more than a month! Haha.

Days after exams were spent moving home, making trips to the hospital to accompany my ahma and working. I can even list out what I have done in the 4 weeks after exams, besides work and hospital.

1. Tanning with YiLin at Sentosa
2. Movie with Joel
3. Impromptu movie session with the monkies
4. Girl’s night out with Anli and YiLin around town

Can’t wait for this Saturday! Finally meeting Char after sooooo long.

Work is damn tiring especially for someone as lazy as I am. I have to stand for almost 11 hours during work! Cos there’s nowhere and no time for you to sit, besides during meals and on the toilet bowl.

My first encounter with an OLD BITCH. Apparently, she doesn’t understand nor reads English. Stated in black and white, NO SHARING OF FITTING ROOMS, MAXIMUM OF 4 PIECES. I told her and her daughter nicely the first time and that they would have to requeue if they wanted to try more. The next time she went in, she wanted to exchange 2 pieces with her daughter outside and I said sorry, no exchanging, you would have to re-queue AGAIN. The daughter then told me her mum is coming out, could she go in. I said ok, she went in and didn’t come out. -.- FED UP.

- I said, sorry mdm, no sharing of fitting rooms.
- Daughter came out with all 8 pieces. (2 people x 4 pieces = 8 pieces)
- I went to check room cos curtain was ajar
- Bitch started to raise her voice.

‘What is your problem? Why do you keep rushing me? I’m changing cant you see! Cannot give me one minute to change is it?’

I stared at her and said NICELY, ‘mdm, you are only allowed to try on 4 pieces but your daughter went in to pass you more clothes. I have already told you just now that you would have to re-queue if you wanted to try more.’

Eyes strained so big it was almost popping out, she continued, ‘Ya so you have to keep rushing me is it? I already said that I was coming out right!!’

Then, my store manager came out from her ‘hiding place’. She was in another fitting room checking stock. She asked, ‘Mdm, what is the problem?’

Miss Lim told Corrine in chinese, ‘I told her many times that she can only try 4 at a time, and she asked her daughter to bring in more clothes for her. There is a long queue outside waiting just for her.’

Luckily the other customers voiced out that they had been waiting for very long. That woman had so many people against her. Even her daughter was embarrassed, I wonder why wasn’t she. Thick skinned.

Finally, she said, ‘I’m not going to buy anything.’ and stomped out.

Whatever. *rollseyes* I would have screamed at her if I could. And then tell her, 'Sorry mdm, i don't think you can fit into those clothes, please do not damage them.' So what if you have bigger boobs than i have?! So what if your stomach is bigger than mine?! That doesnt give you the right to scream and shout at me.

Ok, I just needed to rant. I’m still a very nice person. :)

Finally had some time alone today. Wanted to get the USB cable for my MP3 at Parkway, but they didn’t sell it. Sale stocks sucks. Ended up at Starbucks. Penned some thoughts, mostly self reflections. It has been very long since I have done something like that.

Work again tomorrow! DAMN.

I can’t wait for school to start actually. Hahaha.

Signing off with a handsome picture!




[[ . ]]* |11:51 PM|