[[ *]]

Monday, June 02, 2008



My mummy’s the best la! Hahaha. I’m a happy girl. :D Lol. She bought a skirt for me from F21, on sale of course. Was damn surprised when i saw the yellow bag on my chair when i came back. This is one of the rare times that she bought something for me. Hmmm, actually it was my fault cos I liked the skirt (plus it was cheap), but mummy thought that it was too short and the people in my house definitely will start nagging when I wear it. So I gave a black face, a little too black than I had intended and left as I was late for work.

Would need to learn to control my temper and facial expressions in the future. It is not very nice to show people when you’re unhappy or angry. So yup, I must control, control, CONTROL.

Went out with Charlene and Marcus yesterday for a movie and dinner. I should hang out with them more often and stop being in my well. It was good company.

Working five days a week, from 1030 till 2200. It is pure madness really, but at least I do get to interact with people and people watch. See what clothes/shoes they wear, bags they carry and how confident they are with themselves. And not forgetting the expressions of their other half when ladies bring them into the shop. Written all over their faces is ‘Hurry up, get over and done with it.’ Pure boredom. Of cause, there would be nicer ones who would give constructive comments. I like them. LOL.

Work again tomorrow!


[[ . ]]* |12:39 AM|