[[ *]]

Thursday, June 19, 2008



Work’s finally ended! No more waking up at 9am and sleeping at 1am! :D I’m happy yet sad that work’s ended. Happy cos I’ll be able to meet up with friends, sad cos there wouldn’t be any more income!

Celebrated AhMa’s birthday on Sunday night. It was good to see all the relatives come together for a gathering like this. There was this little girl who was super duper cute and she loves to pose for the camera. But I can’t open my C and D drives, so no pictures for that.



Saturday night was spent at Timbre with the BN people. It has been a long time since so many of us turned up for a gathering. Played games and it was fun to see ChuanMing drinking so much, until his face was super red. Kevin is super lucky at 'cai quan' la. So, it is wise not to be standing/sitting on his right while at the game. Lol.








Went parkway on Monday for some shopping, but came back with only 2 pairs of earrings. Met up with Char and Chin on Tuesday for a chat at Marina Square. It was nice catching up with them though it was only for a while. Dinner next Tuesday and JieHua had better make it.

Last night was spent at Zouk. Anli, JingTing, Mel, Kevin, me, and 2 other friends of Anli and Mel. The music wasn’t very nice, but the company was great. :) And thank god no one puked! Lol. Pictures!








School’s starting next week! :( How the hell am I going to wake up at 630 for lessons!!! But I'm still looking forward to next week.


[[ . ]]* |2:52 PM|