[[ *]]

Monday, July 07, 2008



‘Darling, u shd love yourself more. U deserve a lot better!’

An sms from aunty Quah. Short and simple. Was abit surprised to receive an sms from her like that. Asked her why and her reply was, instincts and observations.

I believe everyone is selfish to a certain extent. I am selfish too.

A weekend well spent. Met up with Char and Chin in town on Saturday. Talked non-stop over dinner and drinks. Time passed super fast and before we knew it, it was 1045. Haha maybe that’s why we were all so thirsty, talking for hours. Char, we should make another ring! Carve ‘CCC’ this time. :p

Impromptu meeting with Char at parkway on Sunday. It’s like though we parted less than 24 hours ago, we still had so much to talk and discuss.

We don’t have to agree on everything.
We don’t force our ideas on each other.
We don’t have to filter what we want to say.
We don’t judge.
We accept each other’s opinions and views.
We accept each other for who we are.
We happen to agree on most issues.
We feel comfortable around each other.

I was telling her that I don’t need to find a boyfriend anymore. Would rather spend time with her than to go out with guys and feel uncomfortable.

It isn’t the quantity of time spent together, it’s the quality that matters. :)

Oh, we're meeting again this coming Saturday for Manicure. Hahaha.


[[ . ]]* |1:25 AM|