[[ *]]

Friday, July 04, 2008



Finally met up with MISS TEE in like 2.5 years?! The last time I met her was in January 2006 when I still had my braces on. -.- but ya, I’m glad that we made the effort to meet up. :)

Though it has been such a long time, we’re still the same la! Talking and laughing non-stop, we had so much to update about each other. Sat at Starbucks for about 2 hours before heading to Esplanade to take photos! Omg. The photos we took are like super ugly and we had a good laugh after looking through all.






We're still as bo liao with our 6 lian pai.

After which, we headed to this Jap place for dinner. I forgot what the name of the restaurant was. The seafood curry was good. It was over dinner where I realize that Miss Tee has been using the same wallet since JC days!!!! I could recognize it lor. And guess what, I saw 2 super duper old photos inside!


I guess she really does love me. *blush*

Hahaha. I was kidding. Anyway, we must meet up more often, and not like once every 2.5 years! Really did enjoy the company. I miss you lots too! Hahaha. and don’t worry, I’ll drag you along to wherever I go.


[[ . ]]* |8:17 PM|