[[ *]]

Tuesday, July 01, 2008



I have been very lazy to blog!!!! But life has been good. I’m very happy. :)

Lessons have started and daddy has been very nice. He wakes up at 5am, to drive me to school at 725am. Ok, I have no I idea what he does for that 2 hours. Anyway, lessons are super boring! Yaying and I are always sleeping. Haha. But don’t worry! We will study hard! Hahaha. Hmmm then again, it doesn’t help much when we’re always talking/laughing during lecture. Lol.

Met up with Charlene last Saturday. It has been a while since the both of us spent time together. Talking to her is never an issue, discussing about things in life, what has been happening around us, etcetera. Chatting over buffalo wings, coffee and tea. Oh ya, not forgetting shopping for cosmetics. They were too good a deal to pass. We’re happy girls. I’m grateful to have such a bestie for 13 years.

Shopping with Anli yesterday around town. We walked for a total of 5 hours without sitting down! Haha. It’s a wonder how we girls manage to do that. Along the way, we were gossiping, chit-chatting, talking nonsense and laughing at each other. And as usual, we had our ‘yi qi cha’. Lol. I finally bought clothes from stores in Singapore! Hahah. I seriously haven’t bought any clothe locally in a longggg time. 60bugs on a Blue top from Cotton On, a white skirt from Pull & Bear, a ring and a bracelet. Alright la. Cant complain much. Just that I’m too used to getting cheap stuff online so it seems expensive to me.

Oh ya, Anli made a very interesting comment. It was super funny. I couldnt stop laughing after that. See, who asked you to laugh at me the other time. Lol.

Wah just alone in June, I have spent about $300+ on shopping! And I was still wondering where my money disappeared to. Omg. Ok. I really should not spend anymore in July. Erm, I haven’t bought my American Eagle stuff though.

Test next Tuesday! But I’m meeting Lydia too! I can’t wait. :D

I'm in love with this song, A Moment Like This by Lenoa Lewis.
I love her voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxQlvimRXos


[[ . ]]* |11:39 PM|