Sunday, July 27, 2008
I have a love/hate relationship with the number 27.
Happy that ahma is finally feeling better to be transferred out of the CCU. Seeing her in all the tubes, needles, and the blueblacks on her arms pains me. She is so stubborn that I really feel like screaming at her sometimes. Well, thankfully she’s feeling better. I hope she comes home soon.
Celebrated daddy’s birthday last Monday and it was a blast! To us at least. It was super funny. And we bought him a present that was too big for him, but it’s the thought that counts right. I wonder if he’ll ever use it. HAHA.No photos with me, so read my sister’s post at the link below! Don't forget to watch the video. LOL.
http://gniyiew.livejournal.com/4099.html#cutid1My online shopping habits are coming back! I’ve spent more than 200 bucks on tops, bottoms, dress, bags, a book and masks this July. And I haven’t bought my watch yet! Now the budget for my watch is going down. :( But! I’m happy with all my buys cos I know I will wear them, just not sure when. Haha. Not forgetting future trips to IKEA. :p I’m so broke I’m going to eat grass and drink air for meals.
Let me list the I items I have bought:
PS I Love You
Dainty Masks
Korean Bag from spree
Huge Oversized bag from Esprit
Forever 21 Knit Top & Basketweave Tunic
Victoria’s Secret dress, 2 tops and 1 shorts
Pull & Bear's White Denim Skirt
FBT shorts
The list would be so much longer if I had included those bought in June.
I need to savesavesaveeee badly.
Don’t want the school semester to start. I’m still in holiday mood even though my special term exam is this coming Friday. Damn. Back to the books tomorrow.
Life’s rather boring at the moment. And my nose is killing me.
[[ . ]]* |10:27 PM|