[[ *]]

Sunday, August 24, 2008



Fireworks last night was fantastic. It was a last minute decision but it made my day. Felt bad but was assured that its fine. Haha. Don’t you think that fireworks are rather mesmerizing? I like those bronzy looking ones that resemble falling stars. The view was superb, should have brought my camera out :( but I managed to capture one picture with my pathetic handphone. Lol.



I wished the fireworks never ended.

Met up with JiaYing last Monday. She’s finally back for good! Haha. It feels very comfortable talking to a super old friend. Known her for 17 years already! She’s really my ‘oldest’ friend. Well at least now we would be able to meet up more often as compared to our once/twice a year. :)



Have been slacking for the past two weeks, watching a lot of the Olympics on my laptop.

The Chinese are really good at diving like Guo JingJing, Insane Usain Bolt is crazily fast, Phelps mad to have won 8 gold medals, Singapore winning her first medal in 48 years, Zhang Yi Ning damn zai at table tennis, both the USA teams winning beach volleyball, USA men winning volleyball gold, etcetera. I was sad that the Russian women team lost to Italy in the opening match for volleyball lor. I remember the players like SHASHKOVA Liubov and GAMOVA Ekaterina.

Sadly, its ending tonight.

Ok I have to buck up soon. Hopefully be able to meet up with Aunty Quah and Kenny before he leaves for Scotland.

Ohh, I sent my chain for repair. Thank goodness they have this service, at $15 though. As long as I get my chain fixed, $15 is nothing.

I have been ranting and blabbering. Don't mind me.


[[ . ]]* |7:27 PM|