Thursday, August 14, 2008
Miss Lim isn’t feeling well. Met up with Lydia and Huijing for lunch at Biz before heading to YIH to see the doctor and they accompanied me! Hahah. So nice of them! :) The usual talk kok session over lunch, catching up and reminiscing those times in hall. Time flies!
And so it does. It’s almost the end of the week. Hmm still in holiday mood though. But got to catch up with work and tutorial soon. Design project is going to be rather taxing I heard, so I better enjoy what I can now. hahah.
Had an impromptu meet up with Anli on Monday. She messaged me at like 12 plus to ask if I was free, and then, met her in town about 2 plus! Hahaha. Walked around Far East Plaza, browsing through clothes and shoes and chatting away. Bought a pair of navy blue shoes for only $9.90! Lol. Haha. And what’s an outing with Anli without taking photos whether in the toilet, lobby or in the car. Haha.




See that pose? Its SOOO Anli. hahah.
Time for complains!
Wah liao. This room I’m staying in now is horrible. I hear alarms going off early in the morning, and that bloody person still doesn’t wake up to turn it off. And by the time it goes off, I’m fully awake. -.- I hear people’s door opening and closing, people locking their door and walking off and random people talking. It doesn’t help that there are construction works going on nearby. All the drilling and banging. Omg….. I cannot wait to go back home. Also, the bed sucks! Half of it is hard, the other half soft. Like What The Hell. I wonder how the person before me sleeps. She must have weighed a ton to be able to do that to the bed. I very much prefer my old room, or even Shears. Heard Huijing is going to get her new bed! I want one too!
Miss Ong, i havent forgotten you ok. Lunch/Dinner next week? :)
[[ . ]]* |5:11 PM|