Tuesday, August 05, 2008
School’s starting in less than a week!! I’m dreading it.
Went back to clean up my new room with mummy on Sunday morning. OMG. It was freaking dusty/dirty/disgusting! Blue tacks stuck all over the wall, rubbish not cleared, walls super dirty, hair everywhere, including pubic hair! Omg. I was utterly disgusted. I thought I was bad enough, but NO, that girl who stayed in the room before me wins hands down. I’m super messy, but definitely not dirty like her. PUI!
Mummy and I spent 3 hours cleaning, scrubbing, mopping the whole room clean. End result: condition of my room is sooooo much better. Thank god. Moved most of my stuff over, left the clothes and some small things here and there. My friend’s coming to help me move on Saturday! :) Then go shopping with me after that at Queensway, IKEA and Clementi. So nice right. Haha. I can’t wait! And I’m so broke I cant afford a new watch anymore. :(
Time to throw away some photos. No point keeping them if I’m just going to keep them in the box up in the cupboard, then move them back home again next year. It’s not going to disappear. I miss Shears though. Still have the notes Lydia and Xiuyi wrote to me. Those postcards with words of encouragements, my purple star, L from LOL, can’t bear to throw anything away.
Meeting brother and PS king for dinner later.
The stupid construction downstairs is damn noisy.
5 more days to slack!
LYDIA come back soon. LOL needs to meet up. It has been a few months since we last caught up! Sentosa? ECP? Esplanade? or ALL? lol
[[ . ]]* |2:39 PM|