[[ *]]

Thursday, September 18, 2008



Ah ma can finally go home! *beams* after more than 3 weeks in that place, I’m happy for her. Though she might still be weak, I’m sure she is relieved to be able to go home. :)

Test today sucked! I was so angry with myself. It wasn’t difficult, but because I couldn’t think of a simple equation to find the volume, I’m stuck at the rest of the question. So the only thing I could do was to write out the steps. -.- SIAN!

Met up with KaiLin after one and a half years, time seems to pass very quickly. Had a three hour lunch with her at Subway. I really missed her a lot. We used to talk on the phone almost everyday back in secondary school and crapped/gossiped/whine. Things haven’t changed one bit after so long, glad to have her as a friend. :)

Oh, she made a keychain for me while she was in HK. She knows how to write my Chinese name! And, I’m always on her mind. Lol! :p That's what's hanging on my transponder now. I hope i dont lose the whole bunch.




Last Friday was filled with fun and craziness. Adeline came back for a few days and we met up, together with Anli for dinner in town. Somehow, it felt like secondary school days, though we’re much older now. Sadness. So, on the way back, someone asked if we were ‘on’ about clubbing, I was like how can! I have so many things with me! My bags, notes, 2 paper bags?!

After screaming and shouting in the car for a period of time, we decided to go ahead with the plan. First to Adeline’s house, then to Anli’s to get ready and off we were. Ok, that was the most impromptu thing I have done. Met Daniel there. Overall, we had fun, but it will be the last one in a long time before I ever step into one again.




I think I did mention about having more cosmetics than what was shown before, yup, I’ve added more items with more along the way. I like the blushers, the colours are very pretty.



I’m going to sleep right after ‘Ugly Betty’ tonight. Super tired.


[[ . ]]* |8:27 PM|