Monday, September 08, 2008
I’m bored. At City Hall’s Starbucks reading the design report done by the seniors.
I don’t mind being labeled as a ‘frequent flyer’ by my friends, if my time spent is with my family. Sorry to have not been able to make it anywhere for the past 2 weeks plus. Ahma has been in hospital for 2 weeks? And she will still be there until further notice from the doctor. Sigh. She would have to undergo water dialysis once she moves home. Nothing comes cheap, I hope she gets well soon. And hope that she wouldn’t be in too much pain.
A brief meet up with Char and Kenny before he leaves. Nothing’s changed. :) ohhh Char got me a cosmetic pouch! She made my day la! Quickly transferred my things over when i went back.

Week 5 is here and I’m still in holiday mood.
Shopping online is making me broke. But the thing is, I’m not shopping for clothes now, its cosmetics! Cheap yes, but I seldom use it. ok, I should start saving. Those are what i got during the TANGS sale at forum 2 weeks ago. Not inclusive of what I got myself online.
Finally got my chain back. Those stupid people didn’t call to inform that my chain is ready, I had to go down to the shop to ask.
Miss Ong, I haven’t forgotten lunch.
Ah Ma come home soon..
Random.
[[ . ]]* |2:01 PM|