
Off with the old, hello new laptop. :( I’m not exactly happy about it, because my old one was actually still in very good working conditions! Sigh. Me and my carelessness. I really didn’t mean for it to drop. And I feel bad for blaming it on laoer. But then again, well… some things just happens.
Just didn’t want to add on to the expenditure of the family. Of cos, I’ll have to pay part of it, which equates to $399. Haha. Still, I love the old one. Will get used to this new one though. The screen suddenly seems too wide, like there's too much space on the right, its not matte like the old one, so I can see my reflection. -.- the touch pad is at an awkward position, and it weighs a bomb according to my daddy. Haha.
I hope something good or happy happens soon, I seem to get all the bad luck recently.