Saturday, October 04, 2008
Today was a super tiring day, yet very fulfilling. :)
Did the log book until 330am last night, was outside LT7A at 920am, and I stepped back into my room at 1040pm.
One whole day spent with my design group mates. It was fun! Of course, we did our fair share of work too. We had lunch together and then bowling after the meeting at the Singapore Sports Council.
I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time! Bowling was crazy, everyone was laughing and having fun, cheering each other on and just basically making a lot of noise. They are very friendly and fun people, and I’m glad to be able to be part of it. Thanks Joel for letting us join your group.
Dinner with the ME guys in school. They love me so much they kept referring me as ‘he/his’. Thanks guys. Haha. It was another round of laughter and stomaches. Headed to Fong Seng for drinks after that.
I think I laughed too much today. My stomach is still feeling funny since after lunch.
Things to complete over the weekend:
Reflection paper
Minutes for meeting
Wish me luck.
[[ . ]]* |1:12 AM|