Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Hmmm guess I was glad to have gone home on Sunday to see my ahma. She’s ill and weak, yet all I could do was just to talk to her and reassure that she is fine and just need to see a doctor. She has become so fragile, and she could hardly walk or to lift herself up from the chair. Sigh. Will be moving some of my things back home this holiday. Hope to spend more time with her and to look after her.
Sometimes I dislike coming back to hall because there will be this heart wrenching feeling when I say ‘bye’ to her. The constant worry that she’s drinking too much water, eating sweet things, cooking food that has too much salt in it, if she has appetite, if she has the strength to walk/climb up stairs, if the dialysis is hurting her in any way, etcetera.
On a brighter note, I had fun last Saturday. :)
Daddy has been nothing but super nice to me these few weeks. Ok, not like he’s not usually, just that during exam period, he’s always very patient towards me. And he’ll come to pick me up from hall to the exam venue without fail every semester.
Just now in the car, he went, ’Aiyah, don’t have to be gan jiong! If you fail, I’ll feed you, if you pass, I’ll still feed you. So just do your best. We want you to be happy.’
After the paper, he sms-ed me, asking how was it, and that the whole family is so anxious. Lol. But well, I appreciate it!
Love my family many many!
[[ . ]]* |9:00 PM|