[[ *]]

Wednesday, November 19, 2008



I’m supposed to be studying and here I am blogging. Somehow I don’t feel the sense of urgency this semester. WHY?! Is it because I have 3 open book exams out of 4, each spaced about 4 days apart? My exam dates for the previous 6 semesters were all one after another. I didn’t have the luxury of having 4 days to study for one paper.

Mummy was telling me, ‘Good for you. Ai zai, why worry so much? If you have too much time, go talk to your daddy’. And I could hear my aunt and cousin laughing in the background. *faints*

I can’t help but still feel the fear in me.

Had a presentation for our design project last Friday and it went well! I’m happy that it has finally ended, for this semester at least. Haha. Everyone was dressed in black, as instructed by group leader. Lol. Was so afraid that I’ll forget what I have planned to say, but it was alright I guess.



My bank account is depleting. I don’t want to look at my transaction reference.


[[ . ]]* |6:44 PM|