[[ *]]

Thursday, November 13, 2008



Wednesday marked the last session of our HR lesson. So, Mark and I took photos with our tutor, Mr Linus. He’s one of the best tutors that I have had. Well, we didn’t manage to take a group photo cos everyone else has already left. -.- During his thank you speech, he also told the class that, he shoke one of the coldest hands this semester. (he shook hands with everyone after their presentation) and yes, that 'coldest hands' belonged to me. Hahaha.



Ramblings

I miss home a lot.
I miss my ahma.
I miss my daddy.
I miss my mummy.
I miss the monkies.
I miss my pillow.
I miss home cooked food.
I miss whining to my family.
I miss lao peh dancing in front of the television.

I am damn sian in hall. And today I spent the whole day sitting in my chair, studying thermodynamics. Tuition with daddy this weekend! How exciting. Haha.

Exams end super duper late this semester! :( 4th December!!! But one good thing about it is that my papers are all spread out, with a few days to study in between each paper, so it isn’t that bad. Just that now people who ends early can laugh at me, cos I used to do that. Lol.

Needs to recover soon! Where’s my medicine?!

Oh! Daddy has this picture of me in his office. i look super pak-jiao. -.-



[[ . ]]* |7:26 PM|