[[ *]]

Sunday, November 02, 2008



Work aside, I’m pretty a happy girl! :)

Finally something that makes me smile. To know that I have friends that love me and my family who’s so accommodating.

Daddy was supposed to teach me thermodynamics this morning, but he let me sleep till 11am, and didn’t turn off the aircon cos he said that I looked tired, hence let me sleep in. :) Asked me to look for him in office next week. I would have to plan my time wisely from now onwards.

He was also saying that he’s willing to spend on me, if it is for my schoolwork, which was why he bought another laptop for me the same night the old one was spoilt. I feel bad, but he said that it is alright, as long as I study hard. Am trying!

A feeling that I haven’t felt in a long time.


[[ . ]]* |11:50 AM|