[[ *]]

Sunday, December 07, 2008



It is 545am now and I’m waiting to take the first bus home. Was out from 130pm till 230am just now. Met the ME guys to go for the B&J’s chunkfest, but it was a total disappointment. There was only ONE booth to get the ice creams and the queue was so long we couldn’t see the tail. So we decided to head to The Cathay instead for B&J in total comfort of aircon and comfy seats. Lol. Dinner followed, and then MORE ice cream at Island Creamery after that. Have been eating the whole day, super sinful! It didn't end there, Kang, Kenny and I went to have kopi after that. Oh man.. I really need to start exercising.




Been going out for the past 3 days since after exams! Anli came to my room for a chat before we headed down to town to have dinner with the BN people. After which, we went far east to shop. I was only supposed to get a pair of shoes, ended up getting another bag. Lol. So much for saving.

Haven’t seen Charlene for weeks! Went Bugis with her on Friday. It’s a wonder how we can walk for the whole day and not get as tired. And chatting non-stop for hours? Haha. I think girls are amazing sometimes. We went home empty handed though. :( It has been ages since both of us took photos together. Lol.


[[ . ]]* |5:45 AM|