Thursday, January 22, 2009
Happy Birthday Darling! :) I hope you had as much fun as I did!
Had late dinner at Azabu Sabo and the food was very good, as usual. My appetite was super huge today, maybe because I’m happy too. Hahah. Almost finished the whole bowl of rice, and I ate more than Char, which is quite rare. Too hungry to bother to take pictures of the food.
.
Headed to Clark Quay after dinner. We took photos at the photo booth at the MRT station! It was very fun, like taking neo-prints and the end result wasn’t too bad. Relaxed at Starbucks where Miss Quah happily took photos, then to the river side to continue chatting.

.
Best friends for 12 years and counting. There’s no need to pretend nor to wear a mask. I can speak my mind, act stupid and do silly things, but she’s one who doesn’t judge. Thanks for always being there! XOXO
.
Met KaiLin on Monday for dinner at ICHIBAN-SUSHI. And Miss Ong, this time, it will not be a once in a year meet up ok! Hahah. Thanks for the treat. :) There were so much food on the table and we were super full la! THEN, we headed to Cartel for desserts. Lol. Oh man, we can really eat. It has been a while since we managed to do some catching up. We should really meet up more often. :D
.
I look super aunty carrying the 10 tubs of thirsty hippo imitiation.
.
Weekend faster come. Now, I can't wait to have reunion dinner with my family. Will try to help out this year rather than usually waiting for the food to be ready. Lol.
[[ . ]]* |3:29 AM|