[[ *]]

Thursday, January 01, 2009



Happy new year! :)

New year’s eve was spent at Mark’s house where the ME gang had steamboat and talk kok session. Lol. Kenny and I met Mark and his mum at Chinese Garden station before heading to the market to get stuff. Oh man, I can’t remember when was the last time I actually did ‘shopping’ at the wet market.

Dinner started about 730 and we ate and drank, a little, all the way till 11. After which, Mark and PolarBear drove down to Kranji dam area where all of us enjoyed the sea breeze. And we were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of fireworks that came from JB! I love fireworks.

The food was good, the company was even better. :)

2009 will be an even better year than the past.

All I wish for is for my family to be healthy and safe.


[[ . ]]* |10:25 PM|