Sunday, January 11, 2009
Shopping again last week! Went out with Charlene on Thursday and bought 2 pairs of jeans! Great. Hahah. So I guess I’m going to start wearing jeans. I don’t even want to look at my iBanking records and summation of a certain column of the excel sheet.
Met BeiSi on Friday in town, then headed to bugis during the later part of the day. Almost 10 hours spent walking, shopping, chatting, gossiping, bitching, eating, complaining, whining, etcetera… Really love spending time with this crazy girl, like a happy pill! And her usual super cold jokes. Can’t wait till the next time we meet. :) And please send me the photos and stop sleeping! Lol
Had only 4 hours of sleep before Eugene called me up on Saturday morning. I really thought that Sentosa trip was cancelled, but well… Haha. Anyway it was a good workout, great company and the weather was very good! Celebrated ChuHui’s birthday too.
I’m very thankful to have friends like them. :)
Ahma isn’t feeling very well. Sigh. Will go home more often.
School’s starting tomorrow. It will be an even better semester I’m sure.
Sometimes, I worry too much. Most of the time, I think too much. I’m getting rather tired. Why bother?
[[ . ]]* |11:31 PM|