Thursday, February 19, 2009
Mid term break is next week and I felt like I haven’t done much this semester. Crap. Midterm tests to study for, term paper to write, and more milling at the lab during the break. Boring. Have to plan my time wisely.
Mummy gave me an earful about the pathetic balance in my account. I admit that I have overspent last year, but have been trying to cut down costs already. Shouldn’t eat out too often maybe? Haha. Stupid cosmetics, now I feel like throwing them all away.
Valentine’s day was spent at home, and with three other pretty ladies. Chatting and gossiping at Starbucks in Parkway, our favourite hangout place. Haha. Charlene and I can sit there for hours every weekend just looking at people walk by and talking about anything under the sun.
Met up with the TH volleyball girls on Monday for dinner at Prego’s, followed by Starbucks. It was nice catching up with them and we’re heading to Sentosa next weekend! :)
I’m starting to get sick of going to lab, although it is satisfying to see parts coming out nicely. It takes very long just to complete one piece. Not very time efficient, but it’s the best that we can do!
Some things I can live without, and still be as happy.
Looking forward to the weekend.
[[ . ]]* |1:03 PM|