Monday, February 23, 2009
The weekend was well spent!
I had dinner with Charlene and XingYi at The White Rabbit on Friday night. The food was very good! We ordered King Oyster Mushroom Roll and Pan Fried Foie Gras for starters. Main dishes were Scallop Linguine, Grilled Salmon and Roast Rack of Lamb. All shared among the three of us. Foie Gras was sinful. The lamb was fantastic, meat was cooked just nice. Scallop was juicy. The staffs were very friendly too! Bill came up to about $186 but it was worth it. Good food and company, what more can you ask for. :)
.
We headed to Clark Quay after dinner and settled at Yellow Jello for some retro music. Visited Gotham and The Pump Room for a brief moment too. I thought YJ had the best live band out of the three places. Definitely will be going back in future. Haha.
.
.
Wanted to join them on Sunday, but didn’t, due to budget constrain. I have to resist! Hahah. In search for places to eat in future!
I have so much to do, yet I’m still in holiday mood.
[[ . ]]* |11:08 PM|