[[ *]]

Wednesday, March 11, 2009



I think I have had enough of looking at boobs and reading about implants, augmentations and re-dos. The pain and money these ladies are willing to put themselves through. No thanks. And why am I reading up on breast implants?! Because my project group of 6 guys decided to base our project on this. ‘At least I’ll have the motivation to complete the task.’ - the guy who suggested this. Haha.

Have been rather busy with school. And it is one of the rare times that I’m even busy during the semester. Well done. I hope I can get past the next few weeks smoothly.

I miss home! Can’t wait to go home this weekend.

Tripped and fell down last Tuesday outside the steps near the school’s MACs. It was super embarrassing! I felt like I was trying to receive a ball, arm stretched out and landed flat. Files, notes, water bottle and jacket all over the floor. Thank goodness the guys were nice enough to help me up. Hahah. Ended up with a cut on my palm, no thanks to the wet floor.




It is always nice to spend time with friends, catching up and enjoying each other’s company. I’m glad that I’m doing that more often. Another one on the way next week! LOL :) That I can’t wait!


[[ . ]]* |2:06 AM|