Tuesday, March 24, 2009
It is almost mid-week of Week 10. Time passes so quickly! Soon, it will be the final exams again. Sian!
Met up with Lydia and HuiJing last Friday for dinner to celebrate HuiJing’s birthday in advance. Haven’t seen both of them since Christmas at Delfine’s house. Had dinner at Ding Tai Feng at Paragon, then headed to The Coffee Club for desserts plus cake for Jing! :) Oh, we bought her a pair of earrings from B’Dazzle. It was a simple heart shaped stud, because someone likes the simplest of simplest things, plus it cannot be 925 silver, nor stainless steel. Details thanks to her boyfriend. Lol. Anyway, I think her boy, good! Hahah. Looking forward to lunch on Thursday!
We’ve spent all our birthdays together since we came into NUS, and I hope that that tradition will never end! :) LOL


Happy Birthday Aunty Ore! (in advance) May your life be filled with happiness and joy always!
Needs to spend more time at home.
Some people are so selfish. Making ridiculous statements which are untrue. I’m starting to feel disgusted and disappointed.
[[ . ]]* |9:00 PM|