Monday, April 06, 2009
Exams are nearing and I’m still so relaxed! I’m so dead.
Met up with JiaYing on Saturday for brunch and desserts. We were practically eating the whole time! Which, explains my size, but doesn’t justify hers. Haha. Lunch was at Sun & Moon (?) in town, and dessert was at Raffles Creamery. It was good! We'll be going back for more. Anyway, it was nice meeting up with her. :) My best friend since PY in Tao Nan, that’s since 1992! Hahah.
.

See! I have skinny friends.
.While mummy was using my laptop the other night, I was flipping through some of my baby photos, and mummy was complaining that I was a cry baby. Char said that I didn’t change at all. Haha. Well, daddy was SLIGHTLY slimmer then. Haha. I have to upload the last picture on Facebook and tag my cousins. Lol. Guess which baby is me in the third photo?
[[ . ]]* |1:25 PM|